I was recently sent an iCarrier Mobile Device Charger from New Trent to try out (and one to giveaway…at the end! 😉 ). It’s a handy little gadget to say the least! Have you ever been at a conference…or traveling…or just out and about when you realize your phone (or other device) doesn’t have enough battery life to get you through the rest of your day? We’re usually pretty good about charging things on a day to day basis. But, when I’m at a blog conference or we’re traveling (especially at Disneyland), it’s a whole different ball game. Searching for outlets in those situations is a pain (and sometimes completely fruitless). So, having a mobile device charger like this is amazingly awesome for those situations! It’s small enough that I can just too it in my bag and go. If you’re looking for a small pocket device, I’d say this is too bulky. But, for your bag, it’s perfect!
I used to be the only one in the house with a smart phone. But, both Mr. Mom Endeavors & I have iphones…and we have ipads. That’s a lot of devices to charge when you’re traveling! With the iCarrier though, you’ve got two usb ports! Sweet! That’s SO convenient when you have more than one device to charge. And, the iCarrier can charge A LOT of devices! Here a list:
- Apple: iPhone 5/The New iPad with Retina display/iPad 2/iPad/iPhone 4S/ iPhone 4/ iPhone 3GS/ iPod Touch
- Samsung: Galaxy Note/Galaxy S3/Galaxy S2/Galaxy Nexus /All other Samsung cell phones
- HTC: Evo Shift 4G/Incredible S/Sensation XL /Thunderbolt / EVO 3D / EVO 4G / All other HTC cell phones
- Motorola: Razr/Atrix / Bionic/ Droid X , X2/ triumph/All other Motorola cell phones
- Blackberry: Tour/Storm 2/Curve/ Bold/ Blackberry cell phones
- Portable game consoles: Sony: PSP / PS Vita, Nintendo DSi / DS lite / 3DS / XL.
- Tablets: Nook COLOR, Google Nexus 7, Galaxy Note, Kindle
See?! A lot of devices! It’s got approximately 11 hours of charging ability in it before needing to be recharged and can be recharged 500 times!
Sounds pretty awesome, right?! If you’d like an iCarrier device for all your mobile charging needs, you can get it from Amazon here (affiliate link) —> New Trent iCarrier
…or you can enter to WIN IT!!
One lucky Mom Endeavors reader will win a New Trent iCarrier Device Charger.
Use the Rafflecopter form below to submit entries (give the form a minute to load if you don’t see it right away). Complete as many (or as few) tasks as you like. ONE LUCKY WINNER gets the charger!! Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I received the New Trent iCarrier to review (company is providing one for the giveaway). As always, all opinions and experiences are entirely my own! *This post contains an affiliate link.