Chocolate and Nutella® combined into a cookie? Sounds delish, right? Tie them with a little red & white bakers twine and you have yourself a cute, little sweet Valentine’s gift!
Triple Chocolate Nutella® Cookies
- 1¼ cups flour
- ⅔ cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup dark brown sugar
- ⅓ cup chocolate hazelnut spread, such as Nutella®
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup milk
- ½ cup milk chocolate and/or white chocolate chips
- Parchment paper
- Whisk together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt, and set aside.
- Combine butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until creamy.
- Add chocolate hazelnut spread and vanilla; mix until combined.
- Add half of flour mixture, then milk, and remaining flour mixture, stirring well between additions.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate dough at least 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Using a tablespoon measure, scoop dough onto baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
- Bake 8-10 minutes, or until set but still soft.
- Cool on baking sheets 2 minutes; transfer to wire racks and cool completely.
You can get more great recipes like this when you sign up for an eMeals subscription. We started using eMeals last month and it’s given me some great meal ideas and recipes! Right now, with new subscriptions, you can a free special Valentine’s meal plan! Fun! Plus, right now, you can save 10% off your subscription with the code: HEART!
Have YOU tried eMeals?
Disclosure: As an eMeals blogger, I was provided with an eMeals subscription. However, as always, all opinions are entirely my own. Graphics & recipe in this post have been provided by eMeals.