Looking for some DIY projects perfect for Valentine’s décor or gifts? The latest Lowe’s Creative Ideas Blogger Challenge revolved around Valentine’s projects. So, I shared my DIY photo-holder wooden blocks a few days ago. But, there were so many other cute DIY projects I saw from some of the other creators that I wanted to feature them here! And, even if Valentine’s Day isn’t your thing, some of these “love” projects would look great out year round! Some would make really sweet wedding or anniversary gifts too!
- I “Dig” You Valentine — Skip to My Lou
- Tree Carved Valentine — Home Stories A to Z
- Melted Crayon Love Tiles — Unknown Mami
- You Rule Valentines — Pretty Handy Girl
- Bucket of Love Gift — I Heart Naptime
- Lighted Marquee Heart — Tatertots & Jello
- Easy Valentine’s Buckets — Somewhat Simple
- Valentine’s Day Crate — The Idea Room
- Valentine’s Mailboxes — Just a Girl
- Love Wooden Blocks — yours truly
- Love Connection Wood Sign — Sas Interiors
- Ruffled Heart Pallet Art — Infarrantly Creative
Aren’t they all adorable?! Which one(s) would YOU like to make?