Do you do any gifts for your kids (or grandkids) for Valentine’s Day? We usually get the boys a little something, including a sweet book! For both Big Brother’s and Little Brother’s first Valentine’s Day, we bought them copies (that we wrote in) of “I Love You Through and Through”. I absolutely adore this book and I think Baby Brother needs his own copy this year! It’s such a sweet book! Other years they’ve gotten “Guess How Much I Love You” and “Kiss Kiss”. And I think this year “How Do Dinosaurs Say I Love You?” will be the Valentine’s book of choice! So, whether for a little Valentine’s gift or just some sweet books to add to your little ones’ book library, here are 10 great children’s books to say “I Love You” with!
- Kiss Kiss (Margaret Wild)
- I Love You Through And Through (Bernadette Rossetti Shustak)
- How Do I Love You? (Marion Dane Bauer)
- Guess How Much I Love You (Sam McBratney)
- Snuggle Puppy (Sandra Boynton)
- How Do Dinosaurs Say I Love You? (Jane Yolen)
- Love You Forever (Robert Munsch)
- I Love You So… (Marianne Richmond)
- Wherever You Are: My Love Will Find You (Nancy Tillman)
- You Are My Sunshine (Jimmie Davis)
Such sweet books, all with different ways to say “I love you” or to show the special relationship between parent & child! I love reading books like these to our boys! Reading “I love you through and through” or “Guess how much I love you” to them doesn’t get old. I know it won’t be too much longer until they won’t want to snuggle up and have us read those cute & meaningful little books to them (*sniff, sniff), so we’re treasuring that now!
What’s YOUR favorite “I Love You” children’s book?
(*note: this post contains affiliate links)Pin It