Do you have LEGO® fans at your house? In a house full of 3 little boys, I know it’s just a matter of time before I have a house full of LEGOs® too! 😉 In fact, Big Brother has been a budding LEGO® enthusiast from the ripe ‘ole age of 2 and a 1/2! So, if you’ve got some LEGO® fans too, you’ll definitely want to know about the new Official LEGO® YouTube Channel! With over 500 videos & more added daily, there is no shortage of LEGO® fun! In addition to all the fun LEGO® characters & entertainment, the new channel allows parents to create playlists with the specific videos they’ve “approved”. Creating a playlist is easy! Here’s what to do:
- Log in to YouTube.
- On the left sidebar of your homepage, find “playlists” and click on it.
- A new playlist screen appears. Mid-right find the word “manage” and click on it.
- There, create a new playlist. I called mine “LEGO”.
- Then, visit Youtube.com/LEGO
- Watch videos. When you find an “approved” favorite, click “video options”.
- Select “Add to Playlist” and then click to add to your LEGO list.
With a great playlist built, you can then access your playlist from any of your “devices”! Having an approved list of videos at your fingertips could certainly come in handy on road trips, in airplanes, in the dr.’s office waiting room, or any of the other many situations when it’s nice to have a little entertainment handy. It probably comes as no surprise that there are a good number of LEGO® Star Wars videos on our playlist! 😉
To give you a better idea, here’s a little glimpse at the new Official LEGO® Channel:
Visit the Official LEGO® Channel to build your own playlist to watch with your kids and then reply below for a chance to win one (1) $1,000 gift card to buy your family’s favorite LEGO® products!