‘Tis the season for baking…and for citrus! Here in the desert southwest, winter means trees chock-full of oranges, lemons, limes, grapefruits, tangerines, & more! We’ve got three orange trees at our house and have already started harvesting a few! So, I’m all about making some batches of cranberry-orange muffins. I first made these muffins for Christmas morning two years ago and they are SO good!!!
Cranberry-Orange Muffins with Streusel Topping
- Chop cranberries just a bit. Place in small bowl, mix with 1T sugar & set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients
- Stir in chopped cranberries.
- In the small bowl,in a small bowl, beat egg, add orange juice, oil, & orange rind.
- Add to dry ingredients and stir to combine.
- Pour into greased muffin tin or cupcake liners.