Have you seen The Lorax yet? Or, are you a fan of the book? We’re hoping to see the movie soon, but we love the book. It’s such a great resource for teaching about the environment (and perfect for Earth Day too)! Because of that great environmental message, Seventh Generation will feature limited edition Lorax prints on all our diapers and training pants in partnership with Universal Studios’ motion picture debut of Dr. Seuss’s The Lorax. These prints are intended to remind parents and caregivers of the lessons of The Lorax, and encourage family reading and environmental awareness while creating a few smiles.
Have you tried any of the Seventh Generation Free & Clear baby products? In March, the line will be expanded with the addition of NEW Overnight Diapers! We just got a chance to try them and I really like them. So far, while using these overnights, we haven’t had any diaper rash or any leaks. Combine that with a more environmentally friendly disposable diaper and it’s a triple win!
- NEW Overnight Diapers are absorbent enough to keep your baby and bedding dry through the night or during prolonged travel
- Free & Clear training pants have an absorbent core made with more renewable, plant-based materials.
- Free & Clear diapers have improved more flexible tabs that provide even better fit. They also feature stretchy, tear away side panels for a better fit and added convenience, as well as inner leak barriers for superior leakage protection
- Seventh Generation Free & Clear baby care products do not contain chlorine, fragrance, petroleum-based lotions or latex, and all Free & Clear products are also hypo-allergenic.
So, with all of that in mind, how would you like to try the new diapers?
One lucky Mom Endeavors’ reader will win a prize pack containing one (1) package of the new Seventh Generation Free & Clear diaper products AND a copy of Dr. Seuss’ The Lorax.
1. Simply leave a comment telling me which of the Seventh Generation Free & Clear Diaper products (or Seventh Generation products in general) you are most interested in trying with your family in an effort to become more eco-conscious. (To see the full product line, you can visit Seventh Generation’s site here: http://bit.ly/SevGen).
(up to 5 entries per person: if you’re already following, thank you, just make sure you leave a comment & let me know!!)
Disclosure: The Seventh Generation Diapers prize pack, product and information have been provided by Seventh Generation through MyBlogSpark.