AMC Esplande 14 in Phoenix: Experience the New AMC Dine-In Theater for FREE!!!

Ready for “dinner and a movie”…at the SAME time?! Sounds like a great date night to me! And, that’s exactly what you’ll get at the AMC Esplanade 14 when it opens in Phoenix on September 7th! If you’re not familiar with the dine-in movie experience, here’s a short video:

Basically, the AMC Dine-In Theaters combines restaurant cuisine and cocktails with AMC’s movie theatre experience and hit movies! AMC Dine-In Theatres offers two meal-and-a-movie options, as well as a bar and lounge:

Fork & Screen® – Nine auditoriums at AMC Esplanade 14 will feature:
• Casual, in-theatre dining
• Upgraded, comfortable reserved seating
• Table-top dining
• Seat-side service and a personal call button that discreetly alerts a server
• An extensive menu including entrees such as quesadillas, burgers, flatbread pizzas, grilled sandwiches and house specialties as well as appetizers and desserts
• A wide variety of alcoholic and non-alcoholic specialty drinks, beer and wine
• Fork & Screen guests must be at least 18 years old unless accompanied by a parent or guardian

Cinema Suites® – Five auditoriums at AMC Esplanade 14 will feature:
• Premium, upscale in-theatre dining
• Reserved seating in luxury recliners
• Up to nine feet of row spacing
• A personal call button that discreetly alerts a server
• The entire Fork & Screen menu, plus Cinema Suites specialties such as Bleu Cheese Chips, Blackened Salmon and Lobster Ravioli served on unique swivel tables via seat-side service
• A wide variety of alcoholic and non-alcoholic specialty drinks, beer and wine
• Cinema Suites guests must be at least 21 years old

MacGuffins® Bar & Lounge
• A full-service bar and lounge area inside AMC Esplanade 14
• The perfect place to hang out with friends before the show or discuss the movie after it ends
• Named after a term coined by famed filmmaker Alfred Hitchcock
• Features a variety of beer, wine, cocktails and the full AMC Dine-In Theatres menu, MacGuffins Bar & Lounge guests must be at least 18 years old; minors accompanied by a parent or guardian (at least 21) are welcome

For more information & specific pricing details visit: www.amctheatres.com/dinein.

<Image: Courtesy AMC Theaters>

So, doesn’t the Dine-In Theater sound fun?! Wanna try it for FREE?!?!

Yes, you read that right!! FREE! I’ll be attending a special pre-opening tour and there will be some exclusive pre-opening events next week. And, the invitation has been extended to Mom Endeavors readers!!

I have the coupons for you to check out ANY of the following movies for FREE (including an entree + fountain drink)!!!! To receive a coupon, leave a comment below, telling me which movie you want to see (be sure you put a valid email address in to comment).  I will email you the  information about how  to reserve your movie time (you will print out the coupons to take with you).   IMPORTANT: The tickets must be reserved in advance, and are first come, first serve. Movie times may “sell-out” quickly, and you may not get your first choice.

Here are all your choices: (*Indicates Cinema Suites. No one under 21 admitted!)

****************UPDATED on Friday am.: Thank you for your interest!! Unfortunately, all tickets have been sold-out!!!!****************

Tuesday, August 30th

Fast Five (PG-13) 1:30PM, 3:00PM, 5:00PM, 6:30PM, 8:30PM, 10:00PM
*The Hangover II (R): 1:15PM, 4:45PM, 8:15PM
The Hangover II (R): 2:45PM, 6:15PM, 9:45PM

*Limitless (PG-13): 4:00PM, 7:30PM, 11:00PM

Limitless (PG-13): 1:45PM, 5:15PM, 8:45PM

Water for Elephants (PG-13): 12:00PM, 3:30PM, 7:00PM

***Please share this information with friends on facebook & twitter (there are little buttons at the bottom of the post that make sharing easy, peasy!)! And, if you love finding out about cool stuff like this & you’re new to Mom Endeavors or aren’t following already, please join the site by clicking the little “join this site” button on the right side-bar and/or following Mom Endeavors on facebook or twitter. Thanks for stopping by!

Can’t wait to hear what you think about the theater!! If you attend, please come back and let us know what you think! :)

Comments

1. I would LOVE to see Pirates of the Caribbean on Tue

2. Viana Bruce says:

Thank you Sara for this offer. We would like to see Larry Crown Saturday Sept. 3rd at 6 PM

3. This is great! We’d like to go to the 7:15pm showing of Larry Crowne on Thursday, September 1st, please.

4. Cindy Petrovich says:

Thanks Sarah for this offer..
    We would like to see Larry Crown Sat. Sept 3rd 6:00 pm

5. Macey Bishop says:

This sounds like the ultimate date! I would love to see *Larry Crown on Tuesday 8/30 at the 6:00 pm showing in the Cinema Suite. Let me know! Our next choice would be “*Pirates…,” same time & date, etc. Thanks!!!

• Sara, thank you so much. This will be so nice. We would like to see Larry Crown on Thursday Sept. 1st, 7:15.

6. WOWZAS! so great, I would love to see Larry Crown either thursday at 6pm or saturday at 3:45. thank you :)

7. scratch thursday, Saturday at 3:45 would be amazing:0 thank you Sara

8. Sara @MomEndeavors says:

Ok, ladies…everyone up to this point should have received their email already! If you haven’t or have any issues with the link(s), please let me know asap! Hope you all enjoy!!!

9. koban bruce says:

Hey sara this is awesome thank you! I’d like to go see just go with it on thursday, at 430

10. I would love to go try this!
    Tuesday or Thursday night for Pirates! Thanks

11. This is awesome! We’d love to see Larry Crown Saturday @ 6:00.
    Thanks!

12. I would love to see Larry Crown tomorrow at 6!

13. hi!! Thank u!! I’d love to try water for elephants on Saturday at 3pm! Thanks for sharing!!

14. I would LOVE to see this one:
    Thursday September 1st
    *Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides (PG-13) 6:00PM

THANK YOU!!

15. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN AT 6 O CLOCK ON SEPTEMBER THE 1ST!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH! :)

16. i would love to see anything you have on thurs! this mom of 3 needs a night off! :)

17. Sara @MomEndeavors says:

Ok, second round of emails sent! If you’ve already commented and don’t have an email, please let me know! :)

18. Kathy Long says:

I would love to go to see Just go with it on Thursday at 6:45!

19. Would love to go!!

20. craig sterne says:

I would love to see Limitless on Sat September 3rd at 515.

21. I would love to see water for elephants on sat please~ thank you very much!

22. This is great – I would like to go to the Saturday, September 3rd 7pm showing of Something Borrowed.

23. i would love to do this! anything on tues would be great. thank u so so so soooo much!

24. I would love to see Pirates of the Caribbean on September 3rd at 7:45.

25. jody pereira says:
  26. Its my birthday on sat! i would love to do this!

27. i put up a comment like 30 min ago but dont see it, maybe i didnt post it right. but im looking for sat please :) thanks a billion

28. I would love to see Some­thing Bor­rowed (PG-13) 3:45 PM 7:00 PM at either of these times!!

29. I would like to see Larry Crowne Tuesday, August 30th at 12:30.

30. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! YOU ROCK SARA!!!

31. I would like to see Pirates of the Caribbean on Saturday!

32. AWESOME! This looks so cool!

We’d like to see Pirates of the Caribbean, on Thursday, Sept. 1. How fun! I’m so excited!

33. Sara @MomEndeavors says:

Thanks everyone!! Thrilled to see your excitement! :) Everyone up to this point should have an email. :) Have fun!

34. would like to see fast five thursday at 6:30. Thank you.

35. wrong email.sorry

36. I would LOVE to go see The Hangover II Saturday the 3rd @ 9:45 pm!! That’s awesome thanks!!

37. Hi Sara- Thanks for this amazing offer! We’d love to see anything on Saturday evening. Just Go With It at 6:45 sounds perfect. If not that, then Something Borrowed at 7. If not that, than anything around that time on Saturday would be awesome. This is a GREAT deal. I’ll share it with others. (Thanks Kristi for sharing with me!)

38. Denise Bingham says:

Sara,
    This is wonderful. We would love to see fast 5 on thursday @ 5:30 pm
    Thank you so much..

39. kyrbi bingham says:

how fun! larry crown saturday at 9:30

40. Kathleen thompson says:

Sat. the 3rd we’d love to see hangover II at 815! Please and thank you!!!!

41. kathleen c. says:

Please larry crown thurs at 715! :-) or the 6pm one :-)

42. Wow, thank you! I would like to see Limitless on Thurs, Sept. 1, at 8:45, please!

43. fast 5!! For fri or sat

44. Yes please! So excited. Pirates of the caribean on THursday, 4:15 or anytime that day

45. lucia williams says:

Yes please! fast five on saturday at the 130 300 or 500 showing would be fantastic!

46. dallyn jones says:

Thursday sept. 1st 645. Just go with it. I can’t wait to try it out!!

47. Angela Monty says:

Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides (PG-13), 7:45PM
    Saturday September 3

Thank you!

48. Cornel Horga says:

Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides (PG-13), 7:45PM
    Saturday September 3

Thank you very much!

49. Angela Jacob says:

Would like to see Pirates of the Carribean on Sept. 3 at 6:00 p.m.
    Music lady

50. lorna smith says:
  51. sat the 3rd for Pirates at 745!!! Thank you!!!!

52. Sara @MomEndeavors says:

Everyone up to this point has been emailed! :)

53. Lisa Szczupaj says:

Sept 3 would be great! Thanks!

54. Bailey Allen says:
  55. Bailey Allen says:

i would love to see anything any time after seven

56. Damian handley says:

This sounds amazing and I can’t wait to give it a go! I would like to attend on saturday sept.3 and would like to watch either pirates at 745, just go with it at 800 or limitless at 845 thanks.

57. Tuesday evening for me please! Limitless Thanks!

58. Sara @MomEndeavors says:

Another round of emails sent! :) I just got back from a tour of the theater and it is AWESOME! Hope everyone enjoys!!!

59. Sorry just go with it at 645 tuesday

60. Nilda Pizarro says:

Hi! I’d like to see Limitless.
    Thanks!

61. Love going to the show and getting dinner served to me . . . too much fun!

62. Lindsey Garrison says:

This sounds like a lot of fun! We would love Larry Crown 3:45 on Saturday :)

Thanks!

63. Stephanie Jacob says:

Hi Sara,
    We would like to see the movie Fast Five.
    Thanks!

64. Wow, how fun!!! I’d love to see Larry Crown at 3:45, 6:00, or 7:15 on Saturday the 3rd. Thank you!! :)

65. Kimberly Lemen says:

I would love to see limitless at 7:30 on the 3rd

66. Hi Sara! I would love 3 tickets for The Hangover II, Thursday!

67. YOU ROCK! I can’t decide which my hubby would like better…Limitless or Pirates. 2 tickets for Thursday night please!! (Does that count??!)

68. Thurs­day, Sep­tem­ber 1st
    Some­thing Bor­rowed (PG-13) 3:45 PM 7:00 PM
    preferably the earlier show
    thank you this sounds awesome and my wife would love a night out :)

69. We just got home and wanted to say thank you again!! we had a blast! <3 ya

70. Kaeleigh Lamb says:

I would LOVE to seeWater for Elephants on Saturday at 7pm with my hubby :) That would be amazing :) !!!

71. Christine smith says:

I would like to see fast five on Saturday at 5 pm or whatever time that day for that movie that you have left!

Thanks!

72. I would love to have tickets for Water for Elephants on Saturday.

73. how exciting!!!
    We would like to see limitless on Saturday at 5:45

74. I would love to see the Hangover II on Thursday Sept 1st!

75. Linda Cook says:

I can’t decide if it will be Larry King or the Pirates of the Carribean. Mmmm. I like Julie and Tom so maybe Larry King.

76. i would love to go this sat if yo have anything open still

77. Elizabeth Mock says:

Hi Sara! This is such a great deal! Thank you so much for sharing! I’d love to go try this out! If possible, I’d love to go see “Just Go With It” on Saturday, 9/3 at 8:00pm. Thank you so much!

78. Dianna Echeverri says:

My comment is not showing up!! :(
    I would love to go on Saturday 9/3 to see Hangover II!!! Any time works for us :)
    Thanks!!

79. I would love to see Larry Crowne Thurs at 9pm. Two tickets would be GREAT! THANKS!!!!!

80. I want to go to the movies …OH YEAH!

81. Mayra Willingham says:
  82. I would love to see something borrowed at 1045 sat night. Does my boyfriend need to post or am I able to get two tickets? Thank you.

83. Oh, I hope this is still available! I would see Pirates at 6:00 in the Cinema Suite. I NEED a date night! Thanks Sara!

84. And if that weren’t available, I would do 7:45 or 9:30!

85. Is Fast Five on Saturday, sept 3rd at 8:30 available?
    Thanks!

86. Sat­ur­day, Sep­tem­ber 3rd The hang over II Anytime or 8:15 Thursday!!! Thanks

87. Do you have The Hangover 2 at 945 pm on Sat or Fast Five at 10pm on Sat or Pirates at 930 pm in Sat? Thank you again.

88. limitless saturday at 730 pm
    that would be great. thanks

89. I would like the hangover for September 1 st at 6:15 please! For 2 people. Thank you!

90. Cassie Johnson says:

Would love to see Hangover II on the 3rd :)

91. Tamra Wilson says:

This sounds amazing!! I’d love to see Larry Crown on Sat­ur­day, Sep­tem­ber 3rd @ 10:45PM
    Thanks!

92. Dawn Gangl says:

I would like to see what’s available on Saturday 9/3/11

93. I came down sick for the Thursday showing :( I am so bummed! Any chance I can get the link for Saturday showings? Thank you!!!

94. Robert Gifford says:
  95. Sara @MomEndeavors says:

Thanks so much for all of your interest & all the social media shares! This was a VERY popular offer and now, all the tickets are “sold-out”.

96. JanetandHubby says:

This place was amaz­ing!!!! We went there on Thurs­day! The bar is great! Our bar­tender was Karie and she was soo fun and very infor­ma­tive on the “new” movie going expe­ri­ence. Not to men­tion she makes a great Man­hat­tan! The food was super good and my hus­band did not want to get out of what he has coined “his new movie watch­ing chair” Thanks AMC for the free­bie and Karie for the good laughs! BTW, we loved your hair! Can’t wait to come watch a movie again!

97. Deborah Giaimo says:

Sounds like a perfect date night with my husband especially since I am a poor student