- Chicken (I had one package of 3 boneless/skinless chicken breasts and one small package of chicken tenders. Most recipes seem to range between 3 & 6 chicken breasts)
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 1 can of cream of chicken soup (I used 98% fat free)
- milk (I used about 1/2 the soup can full of 1%)
- 8oz. package of cream cheese (I used 1/3 less fat)
- 1 packet italian seasoning (I used Good Seasons)
- Pasta (or rice or even just veggies to serve chicken on)
Spray a 9X13 pan with non-stick cooking spray and put in your chicken. I baked the chicken on convection bake 350. Once the chicken is about half-way done cooking, take the chicken out and add the italian seasoning packet, the can of soup (I added the milk just to make the sauce a little thinner), and the cream cheese. Just chunk the cream cheese and disperse evenly over the chicken. Put back in the oven and continue cooking (about 30-40 minutes total cooking time). At this point, cook your pasta (or rice, veggies, etc.) We had some whole grain spaghetti on hand, so that’s what I used.